White Jade Gua Sha Scraper
- Reduces signs of aging.
- Increases elasticity in the skin.
- Improves dark circles and under-eye bags.
- Promotes radiant and even complexion.
- Apply serum or facial oil
- Use the Gua Sha tool to apply light pressure to the centre of your forehead and scrape from the middle of your eyebrows to your hairline
- On the middle of your forehead, scrape from the centre out to your temples
- Use the smaller curved end to scrape from your inner brow bone to the outer brow bone
- On your cheek and under eye area, start on the sides of the nose and sweep the tool from the centre to the perimeter of your face
- Repeat the same motions on the mouth, chin, and jaw areas. Move the tool from the centre to the outer parts of your face
- Lastly, start on the top of your forehead and scrape down to your temples, down to the sides of your neck, and stop mid-collarbone
- Do about three strokes per section and scrape both sides of the face for a completed facial massage
Colors and texture will vary slightly due to natural formations in each stone.